Notes also on this post:
I tested the installation today and here is what I am finding out.
In order to be able to get the PHP Manager 1.2 installed you need to have .NET Framework 2.0 and 3.5 feature install fails on Windows Server 2012 RC
This allowed me to get he PHP Manager worked on my Windows 2012 R2 server.
Tested this on 2 scenarios:
•Installing the IIS Role
• In my case, I installed Windows 2012 R2 x64
• I then, add a Role – Web Server (IIS)
• Select to add the Roles and Features
• Next, added .NET framework 3.5 features see below…
• I click Next> and on the next Role Service I added a few things… Including Application Development. Check .Net extensibility 3.5 and 4.5, Asp.Net 3.5, ISAPI Ext and Filter
• After this completed, I then installed WPI 4.6
• Then, I installed some of the basic things I normally configured on my IIS web Servers. This worked without any errors.
•Already had IIS installed but not .Net 3.5 ( including 3.0 and 2.0) installed
•If this does not work forwhatever resons, you can use command line
This is the command that I used to install .NET Framework 3.5 in Server 2012 R2
C:\Users\Administrator>dism.exe /online /enable-feature /all /featurename:NetFX3 /Source:D:\sources\sxs /LimitAccess
Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool
Image Version: 6.3.9600.16384
The operation completed successfully.